About Me

My photo
Hi Welcome to my page, I am a young entrepreneur looking to enlighten others and give hope that life gets better. Check out my blog and follow for more postings. I will try my best to keep my blog updated with contests, with tips, with ways of making that bank account paying the bills with a little extra. I am just a girl with millions of ideas. I'm not rich! I hope oneday I will be and I own a nice evo 5. But now I focus on the little things. I recently got into stocks and let me tell you, I lost money, But I also gained. The one thing I learned from stocks was never to be greedy, Small gains are good, and that's why I'm here to help. I am here to show the ways of small gains. I hope you enjoy my blog, I may not have the best grammar so I as sorry now! But at least you can still read it hahah! I hope you enjoy the blog and the tips and getting to know a little more about me!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Who Am I?

Do you wonder who made this blog? and why?

Well, There's a lot of reasons!
But I should probably introduce myself..
My name is Nicole, And I am a young entrepreneur. I still have a year left in high school, Than Ill be off on my own. In The real world!


Beading





Ever since I was little I had a passion for selling things, I was very good at it.
I was not the best at "crafting"




.. But now that I'm a big older I have a better understanding
I also started my own etsy shop, By myself.. It was meant to be a partnership with a friend of mine.... but it never worked out..  
I feel like I'm doing great on my own!








I don't know if I will have time when I graduate, I always try to make time. And What would I do with all my stuff I made?
<My etsy shop will always be there, I won't make a living off of it, But Its a great experience.
I am thinking about Creating my own Vancouver fashion line, Or mostly sweater line ..Its going to be my further project. If I have enough money.. Might need some help..--->


But anyway, I always have a reason for something I do. Like this Blog, was meant for you. It was tough when I started off.. I had no idea what to do.
I also created my own team on etsy, Its mostly for getting help, getting a bit of guide.
I just love putting a smile on peoples faces...

Making the world a bit better 






No comments:

Post a Comment