About Me

My photo
Hi Welcome to my page, I am a young entrepreneur looking to enlighten others and give hope that life gets better. Check out my blog and follow for more postings. I will try my best to keep my blog updated with contests, with tips, with ways of making that bank account paying the bills with a little extra. I am just a girl with millions of ideas. I'm not rich! I hope oneday I will be and I own a nice evo 5. But now I focus on the little things. I recently got into stocks and let me tell you, I lost money, But I also gained. The one thing I learned from stocks was never to be greedy, Small gains are good, and that's why I'm here to help. I am here to show the ways of small gains. I hope you enjoy my blog, I may not have the best grammar so I as sorry now! But at least you can still read it hahah! I hope you enjoy the blog and the tips and getting to know a little more about me!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Featured shop

Jameelah Woodard The owner of Keepongivin
I checked out her shop this weekend, And its something... I love her style, and the different things she has in her shop! I am glad she had joined my team on etsy, and responded for an interview! 


How long have you been on etsy? 

I have been on Etsy for a few years. I post items on Etsy when I have a surplus. I tend to sale more in person through my local craft fairs or word of mouth.
Open Shell Stitch Color Blocked Infinity Scarf, crochet, Made to order in your choice of colors



Do you enjoy it?
I do enjoy selling on Etsy. Etsy is a community of people who enjoy shopping small and see the value in supporting handmade artisans.
Rosado, crochet rippled baby blanket, made to order, finish size 39 inches by 78 inches


Where did your shop name come from?

My shop name came from the simple fact that I started my business by making items for friends and family as gifts. I pride myself in my work. I really want my items to last in your family for generations to come. My gifts are the gifts that "Keep On Givin."

What is your next step?

I am working hard to try to get my items in boutiques. I really want to see crochet items on everyone in the world.

Candy apple red shell blanket with cream border. Made to order baby blanket-throw-photo prop (Complementary shipping and gift wrapping)

Visit her on etsy




















No comments:

Post a Comment