About Me

My photo
Hi Welcome to my page, I am a young entrepreneur looking to enlighten others and give hope that life gets better. Check out my blog and follow for more postings. I will try my best to keep my blog updated with contests, with tips, with ways of making that bank account paying the bills with a little extra. I am just a girl with millions of ideas. I'm not rich! I hope oneday I will be and I own a nice evo 5. But now I focus on the little things. I recently got into stocks and let me tell you, I lost money, But I also gained. The one thing I learned from stocks was never to be greedy, Small gains are good, and that's why I'm here to help. I am here to show the ways of small gains. I hope you enjoy my blog, I may not have the best grammar so I as sorry now! But at least you can still read it hahah! I hope you enjoy the blog and the tips and getting to know a little more about me!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another day

What To do, What to do today...?
Are you feeling low with views...?
Sometimes that happens especially In January...
Its time to change up those tags! 

You have 13 tags to use !!

Use every space in a tag!  
20 characters Try to use them all! You want to be as much detailed, as you can! You want to find the right buyers, To buy your items!
Tagging in detail >.>  Example Below,look How detailed the tags are, And the right buyer will find the item.

Think Like the Buyers 
  What Would you type into the search bar?


Many People would add tags like, ( gold, crown, ring, crystals etc.)
But If I wanted to find the perfect ring, I would Type
Gold crown ring, Princess rings, Gold rings, Gold tiara rings, Size 5 rings, Gold crystal rings etc,



Adding more tags
Now That's only 8 tags..  You need 13 tags!
 Find out what Is trending on Etsy! What season is coming up? What holiday is coming up ?

Valentines day gift for her, Back to school, Cyber Monday, Christmas gifts, Spring trend, Summer fashion, Summer trending, Last minute gifts, Gifts for her, Gift for him, Gift guide, Etc.

Those are some Great tags, above to use If you are stuck..on tags.

Tags for your country
Now Think about where you live... Use Your area for your tags, To get those local customers! 
So I live in Canada , Bc
I would usually use 1 tag for my area, Because It is way cheaper to ship, If they buy from your area am I right? Shipping can be pricey :3

Include alternate spellings of words such as “jewelry” (US) and “jewellery” (UK), along with 

holidays in other parts of the world (Boxing Day, Canadian Thanksgiving, etc.)

Extra tips 
Just a thing I do every month, I will go to my shops stats, And check out my stats for each item.
There will always be 1, or more items with very low views, Time to change the tags!
This Should be done every month! Eventually The tags will start to work, and You don't have to keep fixing them.
I use search ads If I have good tags.  I only spend 5$ a week on search ads, Just to get my item on  the top of the page, and Let it stand out! For some peolpe it works.. But not all. Its worth a try :)





Helpful Links
http://searchhandmade.com/toptags/  ( this link Shows the most searched tags, Updated everyday)

https://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/how-to-get-found-in-search/ (more about tags)




4 Tips to Get Found in Etsy Search


Thanks for reading! <3 Have a Wonderful day




No comments:

Post a Comment