About Me

My photo
Hi Welcome to my page, I am a young entrepreneur looking to enlighten others and give hope that life gets better. Check out my blog and follow for more postings. I will try my best to keep my blog updated with contests, with tips, with ways of making that bank account paying the bills with a little extra. I am just a girl with millions of ideas. I'm not rich! I hope oneday I will be and I own a nice evo 5. But now I focus on the little things. I recently got into stocks and let me tell you, I lost money, But I also gained. The one thing I learned from stocks was never to be greedy, Small gains are good, and that's why I'm here to help. I am here to show the ways of small gains. I hope you enjoy my blog, I may not have the best grammar so I as sorry now! But at least you can still read it hahah! I hope you enjoy the blog and the tips and getting to know a little more about me!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Promoting Off site

The best place to Promote your etsy shop Off site


 stumbleupon.com (you can sumbit your website, great views)(you can advertise with them/its worth it)
pinterest.com (You make boards, like treasuries. People like and re-pin items. You name the boards anything you like)
plus.google.com (Like Facebook only better I think. )
facebook 
Facebook ads ( Low as 0.01 cents per person)
tumblr.com (Join and add items from your shop.)

etsycontest.com/ (enter shops to be voted on. Get lots of exposure!) *****
 etsytrades.com/ (if you're interested in trading this site is for you. Either way you get exposure)

kaboodle.com (Join and add items from your Etsy shop or website.)
http://www.craftersbuzz.com/ (Post one item from your shop)
www.itsbetterhandmade.com (submit your items)
100craftlinks.com/cgi-bin/ldb/ldb.pl (I get lots of views from here)
www.wanelo.com
linkreferral.com 
Local ads (kjjj) (cragslist) 
craftseekers.com (Go to submit a site and add your shop to the free bronze listing)
craftjuice.com (list an item of yours anytime you want)

http://coasttocoastcrafts.com/
Weheartit.com

http://etsianartists.blogspot.ca/p/promote-your-etsy-shop.html (100 ways to promote off site)


Ive tried them all And there are ALL great! There are way more sites, But I would stick to these sites here ^^^^ 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment