About Me

My photo
Hi Welcome to my page, I am a young entrepreneur looking to enlighten others and give hope that life gets better. Check out my blog and follow for more postings. I will try my best to keep my blog updated with contests, with tips, with ways of making that bank account paying the bills with a little extra. I am just a girl with millions of ideas. I'm not rich! I hope oneday I will be and I own a nice evo 5. But now I focus on the little things. I recently got into stocks and let me tell you, I lost money, But I also gained. The one thing I learned from stocks was never to be greedy, Small gains are good, and that's why I'm here to help. I am here to show the ways of small gains. I hope you enjoy my blog, I may not have the best grammar so I as sorry now! But at least you can still read it hahah! I hope you enjoy the blog and the tips and getting to know a little more about me!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome All Tip 1 Photos

Today Is a new day!

Please stay tuned More Posts will be coming!
The 1st thing I want to talk about today Are photos!
 


I will show some examples of after and before
 I look at this photo, And I thinks its nice I like it..

But there are some problems with it.. Gold and Gold... Never have the same colour Its a bit of a risk.. You want your photo to stand out!
Everyone says Use A white back round, It makes the item stand out so much more, But some people are daring and use other colours with are fine..

After I made some adjustments..
Would you buy that now?

The photo will sell your item! So you MUST have Great photos!
Honestly It doesn't matter what camera you use! As long as you know How to use it!

This is a photo done with a white back round
 











This is the way I take most of my photos >.> This is a box infront of a window, Natural light Will Be a show off on your items

You can take the photo from far away and crop the photo. If you noticed the back round is brown, Like I said, Its Nice to have a white back round, But some peolpe can Use other back rounds
Most peolpe who play with the photos, will know how too. I took some photo classes in gr.11 And It helped my photo SOOO much more.

I don't know if everyone knows but Taking photo with opposite colours attracts Human eye
If you noticed McDonald's Has Yellow and red, That is called Primary Colours
Christmas has Red and green Those are called complementary colours, Because they complement each other....
 

Red and green Like I said before are complementarity

This is a another way of taking photos, If you start to get board of your white back rounds
Take several shots from various angles.Taking photos from different angles will give your customers a better idea of what your item looks like.  They can`t physically touch the item But they can see it.             

And Don`t think 1 photo will be your best, Think about all what I said, And Keep redoing Until you think they look good. There are some great Photo editors out there, You should be cropping, and maybe adding brightness if there isn't any. If you want you could add contrast, to the photo, It makes the photo stand out 10x more


Here are some links to help you out!                                                                                                         

   http://www.apartment-ideas.com/colour-wheel-ideas.html    
(colour wheel/ colour sheme)                            

 http://fotofuze.com/ (photo editor)(sign in with etsy)                                                                                
http://blog.fanchimp.com/how-to-do-photo-editing-of-photos-of-your-etsy-products/ (how to edit your photos)

Thanks for reading! Post below any comment or tips! 




No comments:

Post a Comment