About Me

My photo
Hi Welcome to my page, I am a young entrepreneur looking to enlighten others and give hope that life gets better. Check out my blog and follow for more postings. I will try my best to keep my blog updated with contests, with tips, with ways of making that bank account paying the bills with a little extra. I am just a girl with millions of ideas. I'm not rich! I hope oneday I will be and I own a nice evo 5. But now I focus on the little things. I recently got into stocks and let me tell you, I lost money, But I also gained. The one thing I learned from stocks was never to be greedy, Small gains are good, and that's why I'm here to help. I am here to show the ways of small gains. I hope you enjoy my blog, I may not have the best grammar so I as sorry now! But at least you can still read it hahah! I hope you enjoy the blog and the tips and getting to know a little more about me!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Negative feedback?


I went around Asking people.. what do you do when someone gives you lower than 5/3?


"Kiss and make up to make the situation right and the customer happy. The refund might depend on the issue."

"I try not to focus on "fair" or "unfair". I just do whatever I have to do to make the customer happy. Then we can discuss the feedback; but only AFTER whatever issue they have is resolved."


"I don't typically believe in unfair negative feedback. If a customer leaves me a negative, that's just a sign that I've screwed something up in my opinion.


Generally, I first contact them to resolve the issue. All customers leave happy. I don't bother mentioning KAMU because it's incidental to the negative feedback. I focus on fixing the problem.


Once it's fixed, I ask the customer if he/she'd mind changing the feedback rather than sending the KAMU blind.



I focus on the unhappy customer, not the negative feedback. The latter is incidental to the success of this business -- the first is not."


Negative feedback can really hurt the shop if your new.. But if you have 1-2 bad feedbacks and have over 100 , 5/5 feedbacks.. That's al-right. 

But the major thing is too go, and talk to the customer, And how could you fix that bad review!?
Even if the seller Read the description wrong, Try to talk it out, see how you can help them out. 
You can contact Etsy to remove a abusive review.
Any-ways make sure after words, thank the customer for a honest review ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment